Saturday, February 25, 2017

Nashville 2017

Next week I head to annual Nashville Needlework Market to release my newest charts. Shops that attend market will be the first ones to bring them to their shelves. They'll arrive later at other shops and distributors, then eventually in a few months to my website for direct sales.

Chalkboard Mandala: GAST on Slate Hand Dyed fabric by Stephanie,
1 over 2 on 36

Green Damsel: Classic Colorworks Belle Soie on Doubloon byPTP 32

Dog Pile: DMC on Simplicity Stitching Band

Dragons of Sumatra: Gloriana Silk in Poinsettia on 36 Ancient by PTP, 1 x 2

Dark Shards: DMC on Vintage Smokey White Belfast 

Arranging the Sewing Kit: GAST on WDW 30 count Parchment

8 comments:

  1. Marvelous!! I definitely NEED some of these charts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear the Dragons calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dragons! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dragons and Dragonflies, as well as the Dog Pile & Dark Shards! You have been BUSY! Unfortunately, my shop wasn't able to go to Market, so I have to wait a bit before I can get my hands on these - which gives me time to plan colors for those Dragonflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete