Thursday, April 22, 2010

Online Show Wrap-Up

And thus concludes another edition of the Online Needlework Show. Ink Circles had four new designs hit the streets. Turkish Delight came out just beautifully - I've posted a giant picture on my main website so you can see how amazing the Belle Soie thread colors worked.  I was humming Blue Rondo a la Turk the whole time I was designing this.

This is what it looks like should you decide to stitch it and hang it in portrait mode.  You are allowed to do that, you know.

My Daughter's project, The Pretty Little Dust Collector seems to have been well received.  We're donating 50% of the profits to our local no-kill animal adoption organization Pet Over-Population Prevention.  She is excited to be able to take a check with her during her next volunteering day.

The new stuff will be showing up in shops this week, then at the distributors shortly.   I won't be adding them up on my site for direct orders until mid-May in attempts to encourage you to shop at your LNS.

Door Prizes - Yeah!
The following lucky ducks got the big prizes: Marlene Ackerman, Tara Fidler, Rachel Morton, Judy Royan, Cari Smith, Bonnie Coleman, Cheryl Ann Peterson, and Faith Nichols.  Everybody else who entered should have received by email a new complementary Ink Spot design.  If you didn't get yours, check your spam box or drop me a note.

Just for the record, our favorite color is overwhelmingly BLUE, followed by Purple, then green. We are fascinated by newborns of any species and the intricacies of flowers and birds.  And there are a lot of Monty Python fans out there. If you didn't get that last comment, you didn't get it earlier either - don't worry.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! I loved the daily questions this time around, although I am one of the above mentioned MP fans. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Love the new design & those biscornu are so pretty. Well done on the fundraising. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy: I don't think I've ever posted a comment here before, but I have to tell you how much I LOVE Turkish Delight! That's one I'd be happy to buy if I could afford it...or maybe I should say when I can afford it. After all, it doesn't cost anything to think positive!

    ReplyDelete