Thursday, May 23, 2013

We're Not Dead Yet

Usually, it's me sending boxes off to distributors, but today I got one of the inevitable boxes sent in the other direction. As you can imagine warehouse space becomes limited as the number of designers and their respective designs continue to grow, so they send back a box of the slowest movers. These are some of the Ink Circles titles that you won't find through Hoffmans now, but they are still in print and available through me (both to shops and to individual stitchers.) Click the titles to see a bigger picture or to place an order.


Nine LivesRed SquareQuaker Monkey Wrench

Bite Me - FinsBite Me - FeathersBite Me - Fur
Smell of SulfurCroakworthPetits Fours

Norsk FairytaleFlorin (left)



1 comment:

  1. I love Florin and Guilder. I think they are the only two patterns I've ever impulse purchased.

    ReplyDelete